Federal Student Loans are available for eligible US citizens with the purpose of helping to pay for the cost of undergraduate studies and university fees.
FSA – FEDERAL STUDENT AID
Federal Direct Loans
Federal Student Loans are available for eligible US citizens with the purpose of helping to pay for the cost of undergraduate studies and university fees. The interest rate of the Direct Loans is established by the Education Department and it is widely available at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/loans/interest-rates
The aid is composed by:
– Subsidized Loan
– Unsubsidized Loan
– PLUS Loan
These loans apply only to Bachelor degree programs and does not apply to: Diplomas, Licenciaturas, Master Degree Programs, Doctoral Degree Programs, Dual Degree Programs, Academic Exchanges, Bachelor of Medical Surgeon, Bachelor of Dental Surgeon, Bachelor of Nursing programs nor online programs.
– Fixed annual rate and flexible payment plan
– No property guarantee
– Up to 10 years to pay and 8.5 for graduate studies
– While you study you only pay interest
– Easy contracting and quick response
– Can be combined with Universidad de las Américas Puebla scholarships
Important: UDLAP does not participate in any way in this financing alternative.
– Be a Citizen of the United States.
– Be accepted as a registered student at Universidad de las Américas Puebla.
– Comply with norms and regulations of the U.S. Department of State.
For Additional information Click Here
UDLAP’s Financial Aid Office Contact
Avril Zarina Flores Flores
Phone Nr: +52 (222) 229 2000 ext. 2331.
Oficina: Edificio 1 – 111